Terms and conditions
1. OFFER: The products on offer on our web site and in our catalogues are aimed at companies, professionals and end users around the world, except for wholesalers who acquire them for resale. All catalogue and web site products are subject to availability of stock.
2. PRICES: The prices shown in our catalogues and on the Klixer® web site do not invlude VAT and are in Euros, allowing for prices to be changed into different currencies. The prices shown on our sales documents are guaranteed for the period of time the prices are valid, except in case of an error in print.
3. SHIPMENT: Shipping to anywhere in the world using our normal delivery services is included in the price. Shipping freight collect is also possible: special orders; when using a customers chosen carrier. The receiver is legally obliged to verify the goods on receipt and if there is any sign of damage, the goods should not be signed for and a claim should be registered immediately with the carrier in writing on the delivery note. In case of damage found inside the package, a claim should be registered within the corresponding deadline by contacting Icorac. S.L. (claims received after the deadline will not be valid). If the goods have been damaged during transport to the point that they cannot be used, the receiver is not obliged to accept them, and if the goods are rejected, we should be informed immediately.
4. DUTY: For shipping outside the European Union, please consult with Icorac S.L. about duty payable in compliance with the destination country’s legislation.
5. DELIVERY TIMES: Delivery time to the Peninsula is between 24 and 48 hours from the moment an order is made (Monday to Friday except holidays) if the order is placed before 17:00.
Delivery times for international orders will depend on the destination. Any delay which may be incurred will not be compensated by our company.
Product guarantee. All of our products are guaranteed for 1 year from the date on the receipt. The guarantee covers correct use for the intended use of the item. It does not cover damage arising from improper use or from normal wear and tear of the product.
Within the warranty period we will rectify, free of charge, any manufacturing defect that causes the product to malfuntion, by repairing, replacing parts or replacing the item, provided the chosen option is feasible and not economically disproportionate according to our criteria. Icorac S.L. will pay for all shipping costs under guarantee.
Once our Technical Assistance has confirmed malfunction, the new or repaired item will de returned to the client freight prepaid by Icorac. If no defect is found in the material or the guarantee is not valid, the item will be returned freight collected following the customer’s instructions and labour will be charged accordingly.
Icorac is not resposible for breakages arising from negligent or improper use of the product. Likewise, the gaurantee will be considered null and void if any part has been manipulated or if repair is necessary because of normal wear and tear of different components. Damage resulting from knocks or accidents are not covered by the guarantee.
The guarantee will be considered null and void if guarantee seals have been manipulated or broken.
If you observe any damage due to transport (breakages, knocks, etc,) inform us within 24 hours of receipt of the porduct by calling: 00 34 647 958 693 stating what damage has occurred and the delivery note number. Outside this period, damages incurred during transport will not be covered.
7. RETURNING ITEMS: Receipt of goods by the buyer constitutes acceptance of all the general sales terms and conditions, as well as special conditions for each transaction. The gaurantee offered by Icorac allows the return of goods damaged in transport. You will have 15 days in which to return the goods on condition that you have notified us of any claim within 24 hours after receipt of the item(s). Icorac reserves the right not to refund the price of returned products if the conditions for returns set out in the General Terms and Conditions are not met.
8. RESPOSIBILITY: Icorac, S.L. will not be resposible under any circumstances for damage of any kind derived from the improper use of its propducts. Icorac, S.L. is only obliged to repair (see GUARANTEES) or, if necessary, replace the number of items proved to be defective, and is not responsible for any injuries, losses or damage caused by the use of these items. Icorac, S.L. reserves the right to change the design or features of products without prior notice.
9. PAYMENT: Payment is in full with no discount unless expressly indicated to the contrary on the invoice. If complete or partial payment of the goods is not made by the due date, immediate payment will be demanded automatically according to law. Any expenses derived from possible prosecution will be payable by the debtor. Credit card payments will be made through PAYPAL. The client accepts the terms and conditions involved. In accordance with current legislation all credit card details will be automatically erased once the amount for the order has been charged.
10. OWNERSHIP: Until complete payment of the corresponding invoice is made, the product remains the property of Icorac, S.L. with all associated rights.
11: LEGAL DISPUTES: Any disagreement that may arise will be dealt with by the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao, with express renunciation of any other jurisdiction.
Consúltanos tus dudas. Pregúntanos lo que necesites saber de Klixer® y te responderemos en cuanto nos sea posible.