The customer assumes the return shipping costs.
To be refunded the product must be received in the same condition in which it was sent.
Any product that is returned and that is not in the original conditions we can refuse the refund of the amount of the order. In such cases, it will be the customer’s responsibility to arrange to pick up the order directly with us or pay the shipping costs to receive it back.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Please inform us in the e-mail email@example.com your desire to return the product indicating the purchase or order reference.
Once the return has been requested:
- You must prepare the package in the same conditions and with the original packaging received on delivery.
- A DHL shipping label will be sent to you by mail.
- The package will be picked up within approximately 48/72 hours by a DHL courier who will pick it up at the same address indicated in the order.
- Within a maximum of 7 working days from the correct reception in our warehouse, the refund will be made using the same means of payment that was used in the original order.
- You should note that if it is a credit/debit card the refund, depending on the particular bank used, may take up to 30 days to be effective.
The customer assumes the cost of return shipping. Return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund. They may vary according to the costs marked by the courier.
Once the refund has been completed by us, you will receive an email with confirmation of the refund.
If your KLIXER machine is not working properly or is damaged, please refer to the warranty page by CLICKING HERE.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS:
In the event you receive a damaged or defective product, we will issue a full refund or replacement at no additional cost.
Please notify the case to our contact email firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification of damage or fault must be made within 3 days of receipt.
Products must be in the unused condition in which you received them and in the original box and packaging.
A refund or replacement will only be issued once the product has been received and analyzed in our warehouse.